Let's make friendship bracelets!
Real time trending Dashboards and historical reports: sounds fancy, doesn’t it? But we know what you’re thinking. How can those two nifty-sounding concepts actually help in your everyday work life? Allow us to break it down for you, role by role.
FOR SOCIAL MEDIA EDITORS
- Post trending content to the right network at the right time. Go viral…but in a way that's as organic as your Whole Foods smoothie.
- Identify and post your best older content. You’ll be able to find out what’s “evergreen,” which will allow you to generate a second life for that content.
- Make adjustments to posting schedules throughout the day. That’s where that fancy “real time trending Dashboard” thing comes in handy.
- Engage with Twitter movers and shakers on the Content Details page.
FOR MANAGING, HOMEPAGE, OR VERTICAL EDITORS
- Program the homepage and category pages with the top trending content throughout the day like you've seen the future.
- Provide external traffic partner sites with links to the top trending content. They’ll love you for it.
- A/B test headline variations, then promote the most social version. We’ll help you figure out what kind of copy works best.
- Create a ‘trending’ category featuring the most social content. Yay!
FOR AUDIENCE DEVELOPMENT TEAMS
- Build content strategies and dedicate resources to producing the most social content. Everyone will think you’re a genius and this will likely lead to you getting picked first during your annual company kickball game.
- Understand which authors, categories, and tags perform best on which networks and device types. (Are you starting to think that this all sounds like it's going to make you a little omniscient? You’re right…and it’s pretty awesome.)
- Collaborate with your social media editors to develop posting strategies to reach the right audiences with the right content. We’re helping you forge the ultimate tag team. You're welcome.